Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 60

Thread: Lebanon at Powell Valley

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lebanon at Powell Valley

    I see this game as a high scoring affair. It should be close with Lebanon winning maybe in O.T. I predict LHS 42 PV 35.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Lebanon at Powell Valley

    I'll probably be there because I haven't seen Lebanon play in a LONG time. It should be a great matchup because I see both teams as being about equal.
    Officially retired

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Xknight52's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2005
    Posts
    2,034
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Lebanon at Powell Valley

    This is a good game but I see Lebanon winng by 3
    [IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_Counts's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    3,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Lebanon at Powell Valley

    I think this should be a heck of a game I also think that both teams will put up some points PV must stop the power running game but Leb must defend against the pass which the did not do very well last week vs Honaker and PV will be much better at that than Honaker was.

    LOL I can't go against a fellow LPD team this early in the season [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] I pick PV by 7

  5. #5
    Inactive Member olballcoach's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 27th, 2007
    Posts
    11
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Lebanon at Powell Valley

    I believe PV turns it around this week and the offense get going. PV 34-13

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Lebanon at Powell Valley

    The game could go either way so I say PV 21, Leb. 20
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Lebanon at Powell Valley

    Just got these projections from CALPREPS. http://www.calpreps.com/cgi-bin/2007/project_matchup.pl



    at Powell Valley (Big Stone Gap, VA)
    [2007] Lebanon (VA) 34, [2007] Powell Valley (Big Stone Gap, VA) 31

    at Lebanon (VA)
    [2007] Lebanon (VA) 34, [2007] Powell Valley (Big Stone Gap, VA) 28

    at neutral site
    [2007] Lebanon (VA) 34, [2007] Powell Valley (Big Stone Gap, VA) 28

  8. #8
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Lebanon at Powell Valley

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jason</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just got these projections from CALPREPS. http://www.calpreps.com/cgi-bin/2007/project_matchup.pl



    at Powell Valley (Big Stone Gap, VA)
    [2007] Lebanon (VA) 34, [2007] Powell Valley (Big Stone Gap, VA) 31

    at Lebanon (VA)
    [2007] Lebanon (VA) 34, [2007] Powell Valley (Big Stone Gap, VA) 28

    at neutral site
    [2007] Lebanon (VA) 34, [2007] Powell Valley (Big Stone Gap, VA) 28 </div></div>

    Those predictions make it that much more exciting.. Friday can't get here soon enough!

    I think this is going to be one of the more underrated matchups of the year.
    Officially retired

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Lebanon at Powell Valley

    Did you check out the site? Thats cool as hell! You can match up any two teams from any year from 2003 to 2007. I matched up the 2003 Gate City team to the 2003 Hoover Alabama team and it had Hoover winning

    at Gate City (VA)
    [2003] Hoover (AL) 41, [2003] Gate City (VA) 14

    at Hoover (AL)
    [2003] Hoover (AL) 42, [2003] Gate City (VA) 14

    at neutral site
    [2003] Hoover (AL) 41, [2003] Gate City (VA) 14

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Lebanon at Powell Valley

    Here is the 06 Norton team against the 07 team.

    at Burton (Norton, VA)
    [2006] Burton (Norton, VA) 34, [2007] Burton (Norton, VA) 28

    at Burton (Norton, VA)
    [2006] Burton (Norton, VA) 34, [2007] Burton (Norton, VA) 28

    at neutral site
    [2006] Burton (Norton, VA) 34, [2007] Burton (Norton, VA) 28

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •